Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Starting again with Lotus Domino and Notes 8.5

That's it! I'm starting my blog again.
It's so hard to keep posting. Sometimes I don't have time, other times I don't have any interesting subject.

But I promise that this time it will work!
I'll be focusing my posts on IBM Lotus, but other things could be posted too.

There's no better subject than Lotus Domino/Notes in a blog about IBM Lotus.
And there's no better day to talk about it than the day when Domino/Notes 8.5 was release!!!

That's it! It's available for downloading!!!

But don't get that excited. Today I tried to download both Domino and Notes(all client) but the IBM Partner World site have only Domino 8.5. Notes 8.5 is listed but I couldn't download it.

Well, as soon as I get it I'll start some test and will be posting here.

Lotusphere 2009 in 11 days!!!
Are you going to?

No comments: